Given by the GRACE OF GOD, Founded by Allyson Sherer (formerly Young) of Clinton, Dance South studio opened its state-of-the-art dance and gymnastics facility in August of 2002. As our qualified and professional instructors strive to teach the art of Dance, Gymnastics, Ninja Zone, and Cheerleading through structured, age-appropriate, and fun-filled classes, we’re also opening avenues for creativity and exploration. Dance South is not only where dreams are made, but also ‘Where Stars Are Born’!
Our studio features:
• 15,000-square-foot facility
• 2 - 1,500-sq ft hardwood floating dance floors with mirrors & mounted ballet barres
• 5,000-sq ft Gym with Bars, Beam, Vault, Floor, and training equipment for Gymnastics, Ninja Zone, and Cheerleading (for ages 5-up)
• 1,000 sq ft Preschool/ Lil Ninja Zone Room (Jr Bar, Jr Vault, Floor, Jr Beam, & preschool training equipment for ages 2-4)
• Recreational & Competitive Class Opportunities in Dance, Gym, Cheer & Ninja Zone
• A professional faculty that is certified in all aspects of their specific art form, is qualified, and loves teaching children!
• A spacious, comfortable, and clean atmosphere (2 waiting areas)
• Dressing room with cubbies and 3 bathrooms (including a BOYS restroom)
• "Tutu Couture" -Dance, Gymnastics, & Ninja Zone boutique (leotards, tights, shoes, bags, etc)
If you are looking for a GOD-CENTERED, WARM, ORGANIZED and CARING dance studio, look no further than Dance South!